menu

Composer Andrey Klimkovsky. BLOG

russian | english

Andrey Klimkovsky is a Russian composer working in the electronic music space. Musical images he created — «Music of Celestial Spheres», «Starry Sky», «ALEALA» and «DreamOcean» have become classics of the genre, gaining fame both in Russia and abroad. The musician regularly gives spectacular live concerts and collaborates with many other representatives of the Russian electronic scene, leads a popular community about synthesizers and workstations, participates in astronomical expeditions and practices a healthy lifestyle.

NEWSSTORYMUSICEVENTSSTUDIOMEDIABEYONDCONTACTS

Saturday, October 8, 2022

«Dark side of the future» studio session • Background version

My previous studio session, filmed with many summer sunrise photos, was very much enjoyed by my listeners. And I thought - why not to make something similar with this session of intuitive improvisational music. And I did it - I just threw out the video layer with the keyboard of the synthesizer and my hands - I left only the background. And you know - it's great!

Why didn't I do this before?

  • Draw the future   00:00
  • First and last do not offer   08:16
  • Can't even imagine   13:14
  • Waves of evolution   28:07
  • Invisible ways   42:36

Watch on Youtube:


Useful links:


Yours Andrey Klimkovsky


«Dark side of the future» studio session • Background version. composer Andrey Klimkovsky.

No comments:

Post a Comment